CSP helps their relations, retailers and importers monitor and improve the environmental impact of their supply chain with environmental audit programs.
CSP offers an environmental audit protocol that conforms to the ISO 14001 standard (performance evaluation guidelines for environmental management systems).
The ISO 14001 family of standards addresses a wide range of items for environmental management, providing practical tools for organizations and companies looking to identify and control their environmental impact as well as constantly improve their environmental performance.
A CSP Environmental Audit Program assesses factory compliance with local laws and regulations for environmental protection, as well as best practices based on ISO 14000 family of standards, which includes:
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Environmental management system
- Solid and hazardous waste Pollution
- Air pollution / emissions
- Water Pollution
- Resource Savings
- Prevention Management
- In-depth local knowledge with auditors attuned to the culture, laws and practices of their region.
- CSR experts receive regular training on regulations and best practice.
- Asian coverage in several countries in Asia. China, Vietnam, India and Pakistan.
- Continuous improvement approach drives long-term change and empowers suppliers to act.