Your supply chain is only as good as its weakest link. The only way to ensure smooth running of your business and uninterrupted supply of goods is to thoroughly vet potential suppliers before integrating them into your supply chain.
Manufacturing Audits by CSP are a way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With a CSP Audit Report in hand you will be able to confirm that the audited site is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched.
Why Perform a Manufacturing Audit
- To verify that your supplier’s facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
- To ensure that your supplier’s sourcing policies comply with your own
- To identify and hedge against potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
- To evaluate the competence of the factory management
Manufacturing Audit Expertise
CSP’s Manufacturing Audits adhere to the internationally recognized standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are profiled specialists with years of experience in the field, and undergo regular training and attestation.
In the scope of a Manufacturing Audit, CSP auditors conduct an extensive evaluation of your supplier’s facilities and management systems. The standard Manufacturing Audit covers:
- Factory profile
- Production capacities
- Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
- Workflow and organization charts
- Quality assurance systems in place
Customizable Audit Programs
CSP Manufacturing Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in a CSP supplier evaluation:
- Social responsibility and compliance
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Environmental impact
- Other modules as required